PhotoDirector is an effective, easy-to-use photo editing software for Android that lets you correct color & contrast with a simple visual histogram. You can make adjustments to saturation or white-balance, or even apply sophisticated photo effects & corrections on a full picture. Use Image Controls with just one tap to instantly use Lens Effects or create light leaks through a single touch. PhotoDirector also offers a host of handy features to turn everyday photos into magnificent National Geographic style images. Let’s take a look at what PhotoDirector has to offer.
table of content
Beautify your snap
* Beautify your snap with beautiful effects. PhotoDirector can beautify your snap by cropping out unwanted objects, adjusting focus and red eye removal, or removing red eye. PhotoDirector also has an extensive library of filters that you can use for retouching.
Cropping is an option that is available in a wide array of image editing applications on the Android platform. Adjusting colors and contrast is easy with a simple selection, and you can even adjust brightness and saturation with a simple drag of your finger.
Standard and premium
* Create stunning photo albums. PhotoDirector offers both standard and premium subscription services to help you turn your ordinary pictures into breathtaking works of art. With premium subscription, you gain access to over 50+ exclusive photo editing tools.
These tools allow you to retouch, flip, zoom, and apply various digital photo effects to your pictures. With the standard PhotoDirector service, you gain access to basic editing tools only.
* Get the ultimate professional Photoshop session. PhotoDirector offers two different membership plans: Standard and Pro. The Standard Plan offers unlimited downloads and 30 days of editing free. If you need the most powerful and sophisticated photodirector you can choose the Pro plan at a substantial discount.
This premium subscription plan also gives you access to the Photodirector editor as well as other apps such as Adobe Elements, Paint Shop Pro, and Adobe Touch.
Amazing photo effects
* Enjoy advanced photo editing tools. PhotoDirector has many amazing photo effects you can enjoy. You can enhance photos with a variety of touch gestures such as pinch, to focus, and a white balance slider. Enhanced effects let you apply light, shadow, and texture effects to your images.
Enhanced stickers will add depth and vibrancy to your images. You can even apply a black-and-white effect on your images with the Color Effects slider.
Utilize to make
* Make photos appear blown-up. PhotoDirector also offers some great photo effects you can utilize to make light leaked images look like real. Light leaking occurs when the backlight in an image appears distorted. To remedy this problem, make the background colors opaque and fill the screen with white.
PhotoDirector also offers customizable picture effects that you can use on your images. You can make your image look as if it was taken right before a sunset or sunrise.
* Save images in different folders. To save images from the PhotoDirector interface, you will need to purchase the full version of the program. However, you can still save images in the free version if you know where to find the full version.
The full version of PhotoDirector offers the ability to upload and download photodirector premium apk files. Apk files are smaller than actual software files. By downloading the full version of the program, you will be able to access all of its amazing features including adjustable backgrounds, photo effects, sticker packs, and so much more.
* Enjoy the full benefits of editing. With PhotoDirector, you will be able to take gorgeous photographs that you would want to preserve forever. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can even upload and save photo-editing material right in the program, making it easy for you to change photos any time you want.